Re: selecting an iter in a single liststore

Alexandre Jousset said:
      Hi,

muppet wrote:
as a workaround, make your list not be the first widget in the focus
chain of your dialog (or just upgrade gtk+).

      Thank you I will try that... I don't know how for the moment but I will
study the docs ;-)

the first widget from the upper left in the dialog becomes the first thing in
the focus chain.  you can just add another button or entry or something above
it.  on second thought that's not a very good suggestion, as it may make for a
confusing layout.  your best bet would be to use the idle trick ross mentioned
to delay setting the selection until after the window is onscreen, and you'll
work with old and new gtk+.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>