Re: Gtk2-Extras

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 16:24, Kevin C. Krinke wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks to those that have responded so far. I am still patient and
awaiting more feedback regarding Gtk2::Extras. So, to help bolster some
discussion, here is a link[0] to the current tar for Gtk2::Extras.

I have a simplified OptionMenu much in the spirit of the SimpleList
already existing.  Right now it's living in an unreleased state as
Gtk2::Ex::Simple::OptionMenu.

Since we've had this conversation before, I have to ask, should the
dialogs you've written fall under the Gtk2::Ex::Simple namespace?  I
don't really care, I'm more looking for the final resting place of the
OptionMenu before release.

Barring a veto from my boss, I can contribute the OptionMenu to your
package, if you want to maintain it.  That's probably preferable to
releasing a separate Gtk2::Ex::Simple module with one silly widget in
it.

I've got a Tie/Bind pair of helper packages that I'm going to release
separately.  Real Soon Now.

Regards,
Carl