Re: massrotate fontconfig, Gtk2

I've compiled everything from source, but am at a loss as to where or
why it misfit.  So I proceed with my bold letterless setup!

I did replace text with stock images and got a view!  Another parameter,
icon size, was needed in addition to those which muppet specified,
like this:

$image = Gtk2::Image->new_from_stock ('gtk-undo', 'button');

Undo and Redo nicely show left/right rotation.  :)

However, whenever I move the cursor onto a button, or out the window,
it dies with this:

The program 'mass2' received an X Window System error.
The error was '179'.
  (Details: serial 374 error_code 179 request_code 153 minor_code 8)

It also dies if an image is not found and it tries to print an error
message, but that I'll replace by another stock icon.  Look, ma!
No words!  Now if only I solve the '179' error...

--
Cheers,
Alexy Khrabrov :: www.setup.org :: Age Quod Agis