TreeStore documentation? (was: Going through a TreeStore)

* Quentin Sculo <squentin free fr> [2004-05-19 18:37]:
I promise this time it works :)
This is a TESTED version from my program:

I've been having a distinct feeling that "this could probably be
a little/lot simpler", but the iterator stuff is colossally
underdocumented. Additionally, the Gtk2-Perl interface seems to
have made changes to what gets returned from the TreeModelIface
methods, so I can't even deduce from what scarce information
there is (floating about random places on the 'net, not in the
Gtk+ API doc).

If anyone writes a "iter_foo: this is supposed to bar the baz"
style quickref for all the TreeModelIface stuff (both C and
Perl), that will probably be phenomenally helpful to quite a few
people.

(Either that, or point out the obvious resource I missed..)

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."