Re: [RFC] Gtk2::SizeRecall - Persistently store and restore widgetsizes

On Tuesday, May 18, 2004, at 09:27 PM, Ross McFarland wrote:

on top of that, there's already a few things in the Gtk2 name-space that probably shouldn't be (and we put them there)

while we can't remove them without breaking API compat, we *can* deprecate them.

--
How come hair colors for women take an hour, but "wash out the gray" stuff for men only five minutes? This is so unfair!
    -- Elysse, complaining about commercials