Re: call for help

* Ross McFarland <rwmcfa1 neces com>:

Hi,

we (everyone on the list) would need to discuss the extent to which this
should be done. personally i think that every enum/flag used might as
well be documented in all of the pod pages it's used in.

i think it's a
pain to have to jump back and forth between two different pods to get
the info.

Well, many of the enumerator/flag types really belong to a single class.

Some of them, though, are implemented in generic interfaces, implemented
by child classes. e.g.: the GtkPositionType belongs to GtkScale, and
GtkUpdateType belongs to GtkRange. Both of them are used in derived
classes, such as GtkHScale and GtkVScale. Replicating documentation
seems like an overkill to me.

But, in the end, are just two lines to be added, so it could be done
with a minimal effort.

volunteers? speak up. everyone else begin discussion...

Since I'm already tracking those for the tutorial, I could do this.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)                 [ http://www.emmanuelebassi.net ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4