call for help

someone want to help, do something that everyone wants? if you're
interested get in touch with me. i'm looking for someone to go through
the xs files and look for where enums/flags are used as params/returns
and then add

=for enum GtkEnumName
=cut

to that xs file so that it will be documented in the affected pod(s.)

we (everyone on the list) would need to discuss the extent to which this
should be done. personally i think that every enum/flag used might as
well be documented in all of the pod pages it's used in. i think it's a
pain to have to jump back and forth between two different pods to get
the info.

volunteers? speak up. everyone else begin discussion...

--
-rm