GTKCombo ( someone put me out of my misery )

I've sidelined the idea to use the new GTKComboBox from GTK2.4 until I at least work out how to use the widgets that I've currently got ( via glade ).

I'm trying to choose a signal that fires when an entry in a GTKCombo box is clicked.
I've found signals that fire at other times ( some of them twice, some more ), but haven't found one that fires when an entry is clicked and not other times.

Can someone help me out? Which widget do I choose ( the GTKCombo, GTKEntry, or GTKList ) and which event do I choose?

I suppose I should also take this opportunity to thank all those who have helped me out so far. I realise that newbie questions are frustrating, but I really am trying here...

Dan

--
sig Daniel Kasak
IT Developer

The following links have been placed here by the NUS Consulting internal spam filter and are for use by NUS Consulting staff only.
Please ingore these links.
Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote