"Don't use Gtk-Perl" (was: Regd Notebook)
- From: "A. Pagaltzis" <pagaltzis gmx de>
- To: Gtk-Perl-List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: "Don't use Gtk-Perl" (was: Regd Notebook)
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 02:57:40 +0200
* Ross McFarland <rwmcfa1 neces com> [2004-05-11 02:01]:
unless you have very specific reasons/requirements you probably
shouldn't be developing with gtk-perl. gtk-perl wraps the old
gtk+ 1.x series.
I wonder what portion of the mailinglist traffic is due to just
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."
] [Thread Prev