Re: Regd Notebook

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 19:10, Sandeep N. Seshadri wrote:
Hello
 i just started working on gtk-perl ... i was wondering if someone could
help with a problem that i am having when i append a clist into a
Notebook. I am not able to adjust the lenght of the list which is being
displayed .. it defaults to 3 rows ... Can anyone please tell me how i can
fix this problem
thanks
sandeep

unless you have very specific reasons/requirements you probably
shouldn't be developing with gtk-perl. gtk-perl wraps the old gtk+ 1.x
series. gtk+ has moved on to 2.x.x and the bindings have as well,
gtk2-perl. unfortunately neither gtk nor the bindings are backwards
compatible. if you want to get gtk2-perl take a look at
http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/

that being said someone on the list may be able to help you, but you're
much more likely to get (useful) help if you're working with gtk2-perl.

-rm