Gtk2::TieScalar implementation

Hi all,

muppet pointed me to some code from bjarne steinsbo which gave me a
better idea.  Instead of all the Simple::* classes (Event, Toggle, etc.)
there's a better way (tm).

See attached implementation of Gtk2::TieScalar and Gtk2::TieArrayRef.
The docs are complete this time.  There's a tietest2.pl that pops up
that familiar GUI, and a testtie.pl that just uses a test package to run
through some things.

This implementation differs from Bjarne's in that they are separate
classes.  Bjarne's code runs through some hoops in what's allowed or
not, I dispensed with all that.  To me, a runtime error for unknown sub
is just as good as complaining before the fact, and simpler too.

As well, the Tie* classes support arbitrary anonymous subs for get/set
operations, so these are actually quite general purpose classes.  Come
to think of it, I'm not even sure that they really belong in Gtk2, but
that's for later.

This still doesn't get rid of the Simple::Bind::* versions, as they are
more complicated.  And it doesn't get rid of the necessity of those
classes either.  I'm working that out next.

Also, doesn't really get rid of the necessity (er.. utility) of a simple
OptionMenu and friends.  Those should still be implemented, but can
probably be done independent of the Tie stuff now.

As always, comments appreciated.

Regards,
Carl