Tie/Bind implementation

Hi all,

Sorry for the churn, but the Bind turned out simpler than I thought.
Here's the Tie/Bind implementation as separate classes.  As well, the
Simple::OptionMenu class is included, since that seems relevant to other
discussions.

These classes significantly simplify how to conveniently get access to
the widget contents, and provide extra functionality to boot.

The problem I see is that the TreeView is not easy to wrap in this
manner (at least for my own purposes) because of the selection signal
coming from the selection object instead of the treeview.

As always, comments welcome.  But I think this is a much better
method...

Regards,
Carl