Re: Gtk2::Simple::* example/sample code
- From: "A. Pagaltzis" <pagaltzis gmx de>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gtk2::Simple::* example/sample code
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:10:00 +0200
* Carl Nygard <cjnygard fast net> [2004-03-30 18:29]:
To summarize, I think you're talking about implementing the
equivalent of the TreeModel/TreeStore for regular widgets.
Correct? That definitely sounds like derived widgets to me.
Good points, yes, indeed it would be a model/view separation.
The point is to hide enough complexity to make the model DWIM as
if it were a regular Perl data structure.
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."
] [Thread Prev