Re: Gtk2::Simple::* example/sample code

* Carl Nygard <cjnygard fast net> [2004-03-30 18:29]:
To summarize, I think you're talking about implementing the
equivalent of the TreeModel/TreeStore for regular widgets.
Correct?  That definitely sounds like derived widgets to me.

Good points, yes, indeed it would be a model/view separation.

The point is to hide enough complexity to make the model DWIM as
if it were a regular Perl data structure.

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."