Re: [OT] mailing list connections...

muppet wrote:
squirrelmail, which i use when i'm, er, away from the house, has "reply to
list", "post to list", "list archives", and some other helpful links when the
message has the list headers in it.

unfortunately, neither apple mail nor evo appear to do that, and those are
what i use at home.

Evo has 'reply to list' in the menus, but not as a button or keyboard shortcut.

Thunderbird, which I am using now instead of evo, does not have a reply to list feature that I'm aware of. I get around it by hitting Reply to All then just deleting the person (leaving the list)

James