Re: [OT] mailing list connections...

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 19:15, Ross McFarland wrote:

kaffee is in there too, although doesn't have as many message as muppet
and myself, and he apparently always just replies to the list,
replacing the to field with gtk-perl-list.

Yeah, that pretty much ruins the graphical results for my address, but
in general I think it's a good idea to use the Reply To List feature of
your mailer.  I, at least, don't really see the point in receiving the
same message twice.

Bye,
-Torsten