Re: Gtk 2.4 is out

Ross McFarland said:
A. Pagaltzis said:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2004-March/msg00178.html

How long until we can play with the Gtk2 1.040 and friends? :)
all of the recent unstable/beta releases have the 2.4 support in them, the
differences between them and 1.040 will be small.

basically: minor last-minute api additions and possible changes in interaction
of new widgets between 2.3.6 and 2.4.0 need testing before we're comfortable
calling it stable.

i'm planning to make the 1.039_1 release thursday night, unless the people
demand it sooner.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>