Gtk2-1.039 on win32

i finally got around to testing out the bleeding edge code on win32; the only
changes required to build were to Glib::MakeHelper and random nonfatal things
in Gtk2 and Glib which are fixed in CVS.

as before, since the symbols gtk_im_status_style_get_type and
gtk_im_preedit_style_get_type were missing from the .defs files of gtk+ 2.2.x,
those symbols are not exported from the libraries and must be disabled in
gtk2perl.h.  (this is really all that the original win32 patch for 1.00 did.)
this issue appears to be fixed in CVS, and is really just a bug in the win32
build on the old versions, so this change will not be committed to CVS.  i
will add a patch with that stuff to the sourceforge release when the time
comes for 1.040.

the test suite fails miserably on pretty much all gdk-related stuff (many
invariants we assume for x11 are simply not true on win32), and two of the
gtk+ tests failed -- the font chooser test because of font names, and the
GtkImage test because my installation didn't include libpng.  the examples ran
fine, however, so you'll just have to ignore make test and install on blind
faith.

that said, i have not tested gtk2-perl against gtk+-2.3.6 on win32, so i don't
know how we'll do with the stuff that's new in 2.4.0.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>