Re: what to do about the old cvs modules?

* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2004-03-13 18:06]:
what should we do about this?  cvs delete gnome2-perl and
gtk2-perl?  or should we instead just put an empty file in the
toplevel named "CURRENT_IS_gtk2-perl-xs"?

Another vote for removing them and providing tarballs for the
interested. The tarballs should contain the full CVS repository
state, not just the latest checkout, so the history remains
available for research purposes should any questions ever arise.

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."