Re: what to do about the old cvs modules?

muppet wrote:
[snip]
I would suggest archiving the stuff in CVS so that someone who was maschistic enough to want to work on the Inline stuff could pull it down and keep all the history, and then delete it from the gtk2-perl repository.

No sense in keeping the code live if we aren't going to use it.

--
In Reach Technology:    http://inreachtech.net/

Robert G. Werner
robert inreachtech net

Tel: 559.304.5122

"Hey, I know you, my daddy took your beer."

        --Ralph Wiggum
          This Little Wiggy (Episode 5F13)