Call For Examples and Documentation

Hear ye, hear ye, we be in need of example scripts, api reference documentation, and general documentation! Anything for the instructionizing of coders new and old!

We need self-contained, well-documented programs to add to our examples collection both in the source distribution and on the webpage: http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/examples/

We need brief descriptions of object methods and functions. These are in the form of pod in the xs files, and have a small set of custom pod tags. Ask on the mailing list or in irc about how to write them, and then submit the results as patches.

We need tutorial- and introduction-style documents, of varying scopes -- how to use SimpleList effectively, how to do drawing, what's up with the text widget, how do you use libglade, etc.

--
I don't have a drinking problem,
'cept when i can't get drink.