Re: Gnome2-VFS

muppet said:
that will, of course, require new releases of all modules that use CodeGen
(including those which are not ours), because if they no longer inherit
-Ibuild, many of them will break.

yeah, we'd need to state that the next rel's of things should add the -Ibuild.
and then at some point in the future after everyone has rel'd take it out of
Gtk2's EU::D. i guess that does raise the issue of people who have modules
that are out of our control, but they should at least be subscribed to this
list and if they take issue with it they should bring it up. beyond that this
obviously should be a 1.06x thing.

-rm