Re: CList font

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:03:40 -0400
muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:
and, of course, the same answer ross gave: don't use gtk+ 1.x /
gtk-perl; they are quite obsolete, by a couple of years now.  use gtk+
2.x / gtk2-perl, which are actively maintained, and much nicer for
both
the developer and the user.

Thanks to both of you. I'll go thru gtk2 docs tonight and see if it's
worth switching (I've already done about half of the project) depending
on how hard it is to port everything to gtk2.

Needless to say, if there are any pointers regarding the switch, I'll be
more than happy to read 'em :)

Thanks again!
Dejan