Re: CList font

On Friday, June 4, 2004, at 05:59 PM, Dejan Cabrilo wrote:

And yes, I tried searching the archives, but the search engine doesn't seem to work...

it seems to have been broken for a very long time. just use google (e.g., site:gnome.org).

Anyway, how should I go about changing fonts in clist? Actually, I just need some entries to change on an event from bold to normal and vice versa.

two answers:

first: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/1999-June/msg00287.html

and, of course, the same answer ross gave: don't use gtk+ 1.x / gtk-perl; they are quite obsolete, by a couple of years now. use gtk+ 2.x / gtk2-perl, which are actively maintained, and much nicer for both the developer and the user.

in a Gtk2::TreeView and Gtk2::ListStore (the gtk2 replacement for the Gtk::CList), this is a trivial manipulation of CellRenderer properties.

--
Jolt is my co-pilot.
  -- Slogan on a giant paper airplane hung in Lobby 7 at MIT.