Clist and some questions...

Czesc! (Hi!)

    I'm trying to write a plugin for XMMS and I have some problems
with Clist and colors and fonts. I'm especially looking for
informations about setting clist's entry's font, currently I do
it using this code:

    style = gtk_widget_get_style(gtklist);
    style = gtk_style_copy(style);
    if(style)
    {
        style->font = current_font;
        gtk_clist_set_row_style(GTK_CLIST(gtklist), line->line_number,
style);
    }

but apparently it isn't the right way becouse when I use this code,
gtk_clist_set_background() refuses to work :-( and more precisely

    gtk_clist_set_background(GTK_CLIST(gtklist), lastrow, &blue);

call (where gtklist, lastrow and white have _correct_ values) instead
setting a clist's entry's color to blue does nothing...(but when
I don't use code for setting font then it works).

TIA for any help.

Pozdrowienia (Regards)
--
Karol Bryd                                       //
http://www.kki.net.pl/~kbryd                  \ //   Team *AMIGA*

After the last of 16 mounting screws has been removed from an access
cover, it will be discovered that the wrong access cover has been
removed.