Re: Documentation problem...

* A. Pagaltzis <pagaltzis gmx de>:

Hi,

But you should not use the code in the SYNOPSIS [...], since
it's *very* dumb.  There are various examples in the examples/
directory [...] (and they all work :-)).

Just a note in case you didn't know: you can easily test the code
in your POD using Test::Inline!  :-)

Well, I should test code inside POD with Test::Brain switched to 1,
first. But I always forget that. :-)

Seriously: the code inside the SYNOPSIS in Gnome2::GConf main POD is to
be taken with a truckload of salt, since I rarely touch it. Showing an
example would be far beyond the scope of a simple snippet as that. I
admit that the code should be valid, though.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)                 [ http://www.emmanuelebassi.net ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4