Re: basic window with button

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 17:43:35 +0300, A.Shikoff wrote:
Hi,

I'm newbie in Perl/GTK, thus I can't find the solution of problem described below.

How can I make the button to not change size while window resizing?

That's not related to perl -- only Gtk.

The answer is that it depends on the container to which you put the
button. The layout containers -- hbox, vbox and table -- have 'expand'
and 'fill' arguments when packing a child. If you turn these off, the
child will only get the space it needs. Other containers exhibit other
behaviour when they are given more space than they need.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>