Re: $widget->visible() not behaving

On Jul 5, 2004, at 11:26 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

muppet wrote:
visible() and sensitive() are bindings for the corresponding flag values of the gtk widget. only the widget implementation has any business *setting* those values, and that usually happens deep within the implementation at that.

extra points if you find yourself wondering "then why bind mutators for them?"

the answer is, because we allow you to implement widgets in perl.  :-)

--
The door is locked. I tried to open it, but the lock is harder to pick than a broken nose.
  -- Sensei, on 'I, Ninja'