Re: Maybe Off-Topic: remote Perl Gtk2 via ssh

On Jul 2, 2004, at 8:14 AM, Ross McFarland wrote:

otherwise the chances of the problem being Gtk2-Perl's are pretty slim. the most likely culprits are: something your app is doing, gdk/gtk, and/or X.

as anecdotal proof, i use gtk2-perl via ssh-forwarding every day in a heterogeneous network environment.

--
I bring the rock, and provided it is fiscally responsible, I will bring the funk as well. And that's fo-shizzle.
        -- Saturday Night Live