Re: libglade

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 03:36, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

I already sent a mail to the maintainers of XML::LibXML and XML::LibXSLT
asking if they're willing to stick to the rules and get on the release
set.  I'll let the list know what their answer is.

Christian Glahn just replied.  He says that XML::LibXML is currently
being rewritten but that he'd like it to be part of the release set once
it's finished.  That might take some weeks though, according to him.

Bye,
-Torsten