RE: GNOME Platform Bindings 2.5.2 tarballs needed

Murray Cumming Comneon com said:
this week i'm also planning to make Gtk2::GladeXML stable and put
Gnome2::Canvas on the 0.9x beta track.

Ideally we would have established the list of modules at the first
release date, like we established the list of projects, but
it looks
like I didn't spell that out. Please try to avoid adding
stuff to the
module list after the start of the schedule.

no worries -- these modules were already on the list, they
just weren't officially stable when we signed up.  this is
part of making them officially stable.

In case there's any confusion here: The modules on your list don't _need_ to
be officially stable until the "Full API/ABI Freeze date". They should be
declared 99% stable on the "API Freeze date":
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/bindings/

But you might be using some other meaning of "stable".

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net