RE: GNOME Platform Bindings 2.5.2 tarballs needed

Murray Cumming Comneon com said:
Murray Cumming Comneon com said:
our current cvs stuff is undergoing a massive test harness
overhaul,
so there are no betas (1.03x) of Gtk2 or Glib yet; probably next
week.  gtk+-2.4 support is blocking on the public release of
gtk+-2.4.0.

<Exclamation/>. You mean that you will not begin to wrap
any gtk+ 2.3
API until gtk+ 2.4.0 is out? So, do you expect to always be
6 months
behind the GNOME release cycle?

not at all (...unless gtk+ 2.4 doesn't make it into GNOME 2.6).

we have support for everything new i could find in gtk+ cvs
as of dec 31 in a separate branch of our cvs development.  we
haven't put this in HEAD yet because we're waiting on the API
freeze of gtk+.

i was referring only to our stable releases -- we will not
support 2.4 in a stable release until 2.4 is released, so
that all of our stable releases of Gtk2 may remain compatible
with all stable releases of gtk+.

Phew. And it's the unstable releases that you sent to the list before,
right? Sorry for the false alarm.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net