RE: GNOME Platform Bindings 2.5.2 tarballs needed

Murray Cumming Comneon com said:
this week i'm also planning to make Gtk2::GladeXML stable and
put Gnome2::Canvas on the 0.9x beta track.

Ideally we would have established the list of modules at the first release
date, like we established the list of projects, but it looks like I didn't
spell that out. Please try to avoid adding stuff to the module list after
the start of the schedule.

no worries -- these modules were already on the list, they just weren't
officially stable when we signed up.  this is part of making them officially
stable.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>