Re: [RFC] Changing the bindings for gnome_popup_menu_append

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 14:41, Ross McFarland wrote:

  Gnome2::PopupMenu::append($menu, $ui_info).

what was the implemented solution the last time an issue like this was
found? didn't you change the bound name to like xxx_insert or something.
if that's the case then perhaps something similar will work/be best in
this situation. just a thought, i have no real objections to whatever
the solution is so long as it's documented.

I changed $menu->attach to $menu->attach_to.  You're right, something
like

  $menu->append_from ($ui_info);

sounds good.  You'd only have to add "_from" to old code and in contrast
to my original proposal, the semantics wouldn't change: it would still
be a method working on $menu.

Bye,
-Torsten