Gtk-perl instalation problem

Hi All,

I have been trying to install Gtk-perl, but I'm in
troubles.

--8<-------------------------------------------------
root ashley:/tmp/Gtk-Perl-0.7009# perl Makefile.PL

Can't exec "gnome-config": No such file or directory
at Makefile.PL line 141.

Submodule gnome is needed to build gnomeprint but it
appears
it's misdetected or not selected for compilation.
Available modules: gtk gtkhtml gtkglarea gdkimlib
gdkpixbuf gtkxmhtml gnome gnomeprint glade applets.

You can disable the inclusion of a module using
--without-pkgname.
--8<-------------------------------------------------

So, I ran:

root ashley:/tmp/Gtk-Perl-0.7009# perl Makefile.PL
--without-guessing

... and I get the following error:

--8<-------------------------------------------------

gtk-perl-list gnome orgmake[1]: *** No rule to make
target `build/perl-gtk-ref.pod', needed by
`manifypods'.  Stop.

I have been using Perl 5.8.0, running on a Slackware
9.1 box (kernel version 2.4.22).

What should I do?

Thanks in advance and,
Best Regards,

Marcelo Pereira

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil! Abra sua conta agora:
http://br.yahoo.com/info/mail.html