xsub apidoc ordering RFC

currently the autogen'd api documentation for methods comes out in the
order they're bound in the xs files which often has some sense to it,
that is beyond me and annoys me, and often has not sense at all. the
following patch changes the methods to come out in alphabeticall order,
which isn't ideal, but i think is better than no order at all. oh yeah,
and any function with the word new in it is moved to the very front.
more advanced logic/suggestions welcome, espicialy if they come with
code. things that i can think of would be grouping of gets/set and such.

this is a call for votes, who wants it left alone, who wants this to be
implemented, who wants something else/better?

-rm