Re: WindowMaker & maximize

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 15:06, Grégory SCHMITT wrote:
Hello,

I'm running WindowMaker.
When I ask a window to maximize, it doesn't. However, when I ask it to iconify, it does.
I think the way WindowMaker handles the signal isn't right... and that your mileage may vary, according to
your WM.
Has anyone been successfull in maximizing a window with WindowMaker ?

i get the same behavior. if you want to follow up this would be a
question for one of the gtk/gnome lists. though i would do an extensive
google site:mail.gnome.org search as i'm sure it's been discussed in the
past.

--
-rm
http://www.neces.com/