Re: Win bindings for 2.4.3?

gtk+-2.4 is supposed to be binary compatible with 2.2 and 2.0, so you
*should* be able to use the same bindings with the new gtk+ -- you just
won't get support for the new widgets.

the last i heard, arnold putz had created a set of win32 binaries for
Gtk2-1.043; i don't know which gtk+ he used, but i imagine it was 2.4.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2004-June/msg00182.html

Thanks. I will try the new bindings from June.  When I try to run formerly
working bindings I get the error:
"This application has failed to start because libobject-2.0-0.dll was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

It sounds like the DLL is gone and the install cannot use the new one.

--john