Re: Database interaction

A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2004-04-27 01:04]:

Of course, it looks like a fair amount of duplication of what
DBI already does...

Pretty much. I don't see the point, anyway. Probably a better
idea and certainly a nice project for whoever is currently
looking for something to do would be to write a custom TreeModel
that talks to DBI.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm looking for something to do ( I have NO object oriented experience, and I'm just beginning at Perl ), but if it means I can get this project off the ground, I *may* be interested in taking on the custom TreeModel idea.
First question: what is a TreeModel?