Re: seeking clearance to commit Gtk2::Simple::Tree (and Gtk2::Simple::List) to HEAD
- From: "A. Pagaltzis" <pagaltzis gmx de>
- To: gtk-perl mailing list <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: seeking clearance to commit Gtk2::Simple::Tree (and Gtk2::Simple::List) to HEAD
- Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:40:55 +0200
* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2004-04-08 15:23]:
i mean something similar to what i did with the
CellRendererBase stuff last fall --- a separate module,
distributed from your homepage, that can be use with HEAD or
stable. you can still revision control that, just outside of
sfcvs. doubt it will be for long, but it will make it a lot
easier for the non-bleeding-edge users to try it out.
How about temporarily putting it as a separate CVS module in
Seems this would serve everyone's concerns.
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."
] [Thread Prev