question about packaging

What is the best way to package glade xml files with my perl script ?

Should I (A) supply them as data files to be installed in */share/myapp/
, should I (B) put them all in the __DATA__ part of the script or should
I (C) package them into separate perl modules ? ( option (D) of course
being 'none of the above' )

Seems to me that using data files is the clean option, but I don't
believe the default install scheme for perl apps (useing
ExtUtils::MakeMaker) has a data dir and I want the app to be portable,
but with the other two options I'm still stuck with the images so it
doesn't fix everything. How is this done usually ?

--
   )   (       Jaap Karssenberg || Pardus [Larus]
   :   :       http://pardus-larus.student.utwente.nl/~pardus