Re: question about packaging

 --- Jaap Karssenberg <j g karssenberg student utwente nl> a écrit : > What is the best way to
package glade xml files with my perl script ?

Should I (A) supply them as data files to be installed in */share/myapp/
, should I (B) put them all in the __DATA__ part of the script or should
I (C) package them into separate perl modules ? ( option (D) of course
being 'none of the above' )

i choose to follow the example of other packages ilke gnumeric...
therefore, in my Makefile.am i've :

gladedir = $(datadir)/movixmaker-2/glade
glade_DATA = MoviXMaker-2.glade

datadir is, generally, /usr/share

-Pascal