Question about Treeview/SimpleList

I use Gtk2::SimpleList to create a table (using rc3 with glade and
"new_from_treeview"), now what I would *really* like is to be able to
click a column header to sort the data sets (rows) according to the
fiels in that column.

I got the headers to be clickable, but no clue how to get a reference to
connect signals to. I would expect a syntax like
 $SimpleLIst->get_header($n)->signal_connect(clicked => \&sort_data)
but it doesn't seem to be there.

Would anyone be so kind to enlight me on how to do this ?

--
   )   (       Jaap Karssenberg || Pardus [Larus]
   :   :       http://pardus-larus.student.utwente.nl/~pardus