Re: Gtk2-Perl API documentation project

lots and lots of people want it and nobody really thinks it's a bad
idea, it's just a lot of work, and somewhat of a duplication of effort.

I have to say I agree with all those points. I think that I while back
we discussed the possibility of manipulating gtk-doc data to generate
this stuff automatically - any more thoughts on that? Otherwise Ross is
setting himself up for a job that'll never be done.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown
e: gavin brown uk com