Re: Subclassing Gtk2::CellRenderer

* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2003-10-02 17:02]:
i'm not sure that would be awkward at all --- what i was seeing
in my head as he described using a popup on a cell renderer was
something like the property lists you see in borland builder,
kylix, and qtdesigner --- the cell is just a button that you
activate to get a short menu of options.

Oh! I thought he meant a modal dialog that's popped up on
doubleclick (which, you'll probably agree, explains why I
thought it would be very awkward)..

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."