Re: HTML Widget / Embedded Browser

I am looking for a way to include a nice help & documentation system in
my application. I decided to use a wiki and call it via my webbrowser.
So I have all the flexibility of html and I may use direct links to the
Internet. But an external browser is not always the nicest (and fastest)
method.

Not to blow my own trumpet (ahem), but you might find Gtk2::PodViewer
handy for this - if you can massage the HTML into POD (if it's well
formed XHTML it's trivial using XSLT) then that may do the trick.

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown
e: gavin brown uk com