Re: HTML Widget / Embedded Browser

Thomas Bayen said:
Thanks for this information!

I have not much time and my C experience is some years old but I wanted
to look at it to decide how difficult it would be. I may be wrong but I
could not find any documentation about one of the gtkhtml classes. I
begin thinking I am too stupid to use google, but there is nothing. :-(

It seems that there is not much need in the gnome/gtk community for this
widget and it is an only-ximian-knows thing :-( (why isn't it part of
the gtk+ distribution?)

So it seems there are too much difficulties in sum for myself to try it.
If someone with more experience needs help, I will do.

i've looked at doing it more than once, but quit when i found almost zero doc
on the whole project. beyond that they seem kinda flaky. apparently ximan got
gtkhtml3 to a decent state, but didn't bother to doc any of it. someone might
want to check out one of their mailing list or something and ask around, maybe
even find someone to help implement the bindings there.

-rm