HTML Widget / Embedded Browser

Hi,

I am looking for a way to include a nice help & documentation system in my application. I decided to use a wiki and call it via my webbrowser. So I have all the flexibility of html and I may use direct links to the Internet. But an external browser is not always the nicest (and fastest) method.

I asked google and found some comments about a HTML Widget and embedded Browsers and yes - I saw HTML in a gnome program :-) - But I could not find the "state of the art" and what this all means to Gtk-Perl. Can someone tell me what is actual the truth?

Thomas Bayen