Re: Nice stuff

since you seemed to have played around with GladeXML then you may be
interested in coding up an example of how to use it, as there are none
currently. obviously a very simple, straightforward, example is needed, but
more elaborate complicated examples are welcome as well. this goes for any of
the modules, not just GladeXML. if you're looking for topics, going over the
mailing list creating examples that solve problems that have been asked would
be good as well. (and could also be used as FAQ entries another place people
are welcome to help out.)

Sounds like a plan.  I'll start with some GladeXML samples, and will
send patches if I find anything borked.  I'll also send patches against
the GladeXml pods, where I find errors and such.

Wrapping the html widget sounds like fun, but I won't commit to anything
that large quite yet.  I'd like to ingest the current mostly-automated
approach to xsubs ... as it looks quite good.

Cheers,

--
Bruce Alderson <mx warpedvisions org>