Re: gtk2-perl debs

On man, 2003-03-24 at 20:59, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

That sort of thing gets tiresome after a while.

Well I feel I propose a sort of enhancement of the website? If
you're going to rewrite the php code in perl, it's ok with me. If
you wait for me to do so, I guess it won't be done. It's tiresome
as well to be criticized for such ridiculous issues (just my
humble opinion).

No no no. I did not mean to criticize, especially as it is indeed a
ridiculous issue. Your proposal is excellent!

If you need help implementing the changeover. You need only say so, I
will do what I can to help.

./borup