Re: gtk2-perl debs

Christian Borup <borup borup com> writes:

I'd just hate to see more of the "even sites about Perl run php" crap.

We don't care about these whining folks, do we?

As a matter of fact, the Frozen-Bubble website is also done in php,
and no one ever said "even games written in Perl run php" :).

I used to work in a mostly php department. The first thing I heard when
I showed my coleagues Frozen-Bubble (the cool games written in Perl)
was: if Perl is so great why does the site run php.

Ok, you got one example. I got none (honest). That doesn't make
much of them.

That sort of thing gets tiresome after a while.

Well I feel I propose a sort of enhancement of the website? If
you're going to rewrite the php code in perl, it's ok with me. If
you wait for me to do so, I guess it won't be done. It's tiresome
as well to be criticized for such ridiculous issues (just my
humble opinion).

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/